4 Simple steps to join Brisbane’s largest and fastest growing Swimming Club.
To join the Rackley Swim Team, you must train at one of our locations.
Note: If you are transferring from another club or renewing annual membership – login to swim central and start from step 3.
Go to https://swimcentral.swimming.org.au/ and register as a new member A parent/guardian needs to register an account with Swim Central. All under 18 year olds are added to a parent/guardian’s family group as a dependent.
Next Step is to set up your Swimmer(s) in the family group – Click here for the how to guide
• From here, you can create a family group by selecting the ‘Family Setup’ tile.
• Enter a name for your family in the ‘Surname/Alias’ field.
• Add a four-digit family administration pin to secure your account. This pin should be kept secure and not shared.
• Select the ‘Confirm’ button to create your family
• You will now be able to create any dependents by providing first name, last name and date of birth. Once you have created all dependents within your family, you can manage
their activities from the ‘Family’ icon in the top navigation bar and impersonating them.
Once you are registered with Swim Central and has created swimmer profiles as dependents :
• Go to Store and select Memberships
• Make sure you select the correct swimmer in the “Assignee” drop box
• Enter the club name RACKLEY POOLNAME – e.g. Rackley Centenary or Rackley Parkinson etc
• Add to Cart
• Double check that you have selected the right membership for the right swimmer before check out
Add a parent/supporters membership to your profile – there is no cost for parent/supporters membership and will add you to our club mailing list and you will receive any club news and reminders.
We are here to help so send through any queries if you get stuck, or contact Swimming QLD Direct –
General Club Information
Rackley Squad Swimmers are asked to join the Rackley Swim Team – Membership fees include registration fees for Rackley Swim Team, Brisbane Swimming and Queensland Swimming. This enables swimmers to participate in club nights and compete at Brisbane Swimming, QLD Swimming and Swimming Australia meets.
The annual fee covers the Swimming season from 1 July to 30 June. New Memberships and renewals will commence in June each year and administered through Swimming Australia’s system SwimCentral. Existing members will receive an email from Swimming Australia with links to renew and pay. Club membership fees can be viewed via this link https://rackleyswimteam.com.au/fees-memberships/
• Club News and Information – Follow Rackley Swim Team on Facebook to get updates and club wide news. Our website www.rackleyswimteam.com.au has general information and links to details for all upcoming meets. Your Pool Coordinators and Coaches can advise on local pool communication methods.
• Team Apparel – we keep most team gear in stock Please click this link to order – please tell us your pool location as the “Company Name” when ordering – the order will sent to your pool for pick up.
• Swim Caps – All members that renew/join the club get a club swim cap included in their membership – your training pool is written on the cap – these will arrive in July and be distributed by Pool Coordinators to members that have renewed. These caps are the official club cap and should be worn at competitions, please ensure your swimmer wears the club cap when competing. If you need to purchase extra caps they are available for purchase at your pool reception and/or check with your Pool Coordinator.
Our Squad programs are designed to suit all levels of swimmer from young swimmers moving out of learn to swim to junior squad, competitive swimmers of all ages, fitness swimmers and international athletes.